- Can I lease Perfect Fry equipment?
Yes. Most of our distributors can offer you leasing programs.
- Can I cook products other than french fries?
Yes, and your local food distributor will be pleased to provide you with a wide variety of frozen breaded products.
- Can Perfect Fry fryers cook fresh cut potato fries?
Absolutely! However, it is recommended that frozen fries be used in higher volume locations. Fresh fries emit much more moisture in the early stages of cooking and because some varieties and cuts of fries take longer to cook, the volume output is lower than the equivalent fries cooked from a frozen state.
- How many orders can be cooked at one time?
Up to 6 small (4 oz. per serving) or 4 large servings (6 oz. per serving) can be cooked in one cook cycle.
- I'm cooking 7 products. Can I preset all of them?
Yes, the Perfect Fry has up to 9 presets and is programmable individually with names and times.
- Does the Perfect Fry use oil?
Yes, we recommend a high quality, low cholesterol vegetable oil.
- Do the Perfect Fry models require 3-phase power?
No, only single-phase power is needed.
- Is the fire suppression system approved in my area?
Yes, we have met or exceeded all the requirements set out by NFPA 96.
- Does the Perfect Fry retain its value after years of use?
Yes it does. With care and maintenance according to manufacturer's recommendations, the Perfect Fry will hold its value, give you many years of trouble-free service, and help you build a loyal customer base.
- Does the outside of the Perfect Fry get hot?
No. The exterior will become slightly warm to the touch.
Have a technical question?
Search the Perfect Fry Knowledge Base!